The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level is the most rugged laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL300N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL300N laser can withstand drops of up to three feet (one meter) onto concrete and tripod tip overs up to five feet (1.5 meters). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N laser’s self-leveling capability and optional RC601 remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use. Since the LL300N laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with fewer controls to deal with. The RC601 remote control gives you the option of matching slopes or having slopes-on grade. It also offers single-axis slope including HI warning control with the other axis continuing to level itself.
- Automatic self-leveling
- Accuracy 3/32 inch @ 100 ft (2.2mm @ 30 m)
- Working range of 1,650 ft (500 m) diameter
- Simple one-button operation for quick start up
- Height of Instrument Alert - unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Single axis manual slope mode (with RC601 Remote Control)
- Complete kit available and fits in one case with tripod and grade rod
- Extremely durable and portable
- 5 Year warranty